Ten small steps you can take today
- Join twitter and follow lots of your favourite organisations. For writers in the UK that might be NAWE, English Pen, Arvon, Spread the Word, and the Poetry Society, for example.
- Look at the Writers’ Compass.
- Sign up as a volunteer at an arts festival.
- Order The career guide for creative and unconventional people by Carol Eikleberry, (2007) from your local library.
- Make a list of local arts venues. Plan to go and hang out in a couple.
- Sign up to IdeasTap Magazine updates.
- Make it a hobby first: sign up to a class, do some internet research, go the library. Get some inspiration to start writing here.
- Change something small about your usual routine: it automatically makes you more creative.
- Do Morning Pages.
- Make a list of all your transferable skills: skills you use in one context that could apply to another.
Top Ten Tips for Increasing Your Productivity
Grab your free download today
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.